6 thoughts on “Forum”

1. Ami 1996 e higher secondary pass korechi ei school theke. Ekhono kato smriti jariye aache ei school er.

2. আজ প্রথমবার আমি এই ওয়েবসাইট তার বিষয়ে জানলাম…এখানে ছবিগুলো দেখছিলাম… স্মৃতিমেদুর হয়ে পরলাম।। সেই ১৯৯৪ তে স্কুল ছেড়েছি…মাঝখানে অনেকগুলো বছর পার হয়ে গেছে।। আমাদের সময়কার মাস্টারমশাই দের মধ্যে অনেকেই আজ স্কুল এ নেই …। ভাল লাগল সাইটটা দেখে… আরো বেড়ে উঠুক আমার স্কুল… ছেলেবেলা টা মনে পড়ে গেল… ভালো থাকুন সকলে…।
    সৌরিশ চক্রবর্ত্তী

3. AMI H,S,(2009)PASS KORECHI AE SCHOOL THEKE.FIRST TIME WEBSITE VISIT KARE BHALO LAGLO.WISHING ALL TEACHERS HAPPY LIFE.

4. Glad to see the website of our alma matter. Myself is Amitava Pal, an alumni of this institution, passed Madhyamik in 1986 & H.S. in 1988 respectively. Probably I am the most distant student which the school has ever produced up till now, since I was a regular passenger from Kanchrapara during my school days till H.S. I did my Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering from the then B.E. Çôllêgê, Shibpur, now IIES&T. Thereafter joined in KMC as Assistant Ëñgïñëër (Civil) way back 1997. Presently looking after the Kolkata Water Süpplý System in the capacity of Deputy Çhïëf Engineer (Civil). Our batch mates of our beloved school communicate each other through a common forum what we call it as “PHIRE DEKHA”, established in the year 2011, 25 years since our passing Madhyamik exam. I strongly reccomend to open an alumni slot in the school website, so that Ex. Students can interact with themselves and present teachers, students as well.

5. Sorry to utter that no strong interactive Alumni Slot has yet been developed in our beloved school website…. Handfold request to the School Authority to look into the matter…. It will help us to cherish our old memories…. share our experience with our juniors…

6. Hello Everyone,
    Myself Abhijit Ray an alumni of DDKKHA 2001 passout. We are looking for if any registered DDKKHA alumni group is already being formed by our seniors/junior batches. Please let me know the details of the same if you are aware of.

Leave a Reply to Sourish Chakraborty Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *